17,000 sq. ft.Facility
A 2,100 sq. ft.5 bedroom, 2 bath residence. The house is as if it is occupied. The house is fully furnished as if it were occupied, including furniture, appliances, clothing, pictures and more
Features of the house include:
- A catwalk above the residence for observation by fellow participants and instructors.
- Windows that can be repeatedly broken out so that every member on the team has the opportunity to practice the “rake and brake” and “port and cover”.
- Doors in the home are designed to be rammed for dynamic entry.
- Flash bangs are permitted
- The home is outfitted in every room with audio and video so that trainings can be recorded for added training value.
- Role players for force on force exercises are used in the home to enhance training.
- Simunitions used for force on force for the added training value that comes with the “pain penalty”.
The bank is outfitted with all of the things that make them look authentic. The bank will have a teller line, computers, paperwork and cubicles.
VirTra 100LE Simulator
The L7 is a state of the art training simulator that provides for hundreds of different training scenarios. Scenarios range from marksmanship courses, home intruders, and escalate all the way to domestic terrorism.
The large FMT mat room allows for various hands on combat training ranging from Self-Defense, Taser training, Arrest and Control Techniques, other use of force trainings.
Outside the facility there will be several vehicles to train with. The vehicles include a full size bus, multiple different types of sedans, a truck, and motorcycle. The vehicles will be used by law enforcement to practice the tactics of vehicle defense, mobile hostage situations, vehicles assaults, high-risk traffic stops, K9 apprehension, and K9 narcotics training. New officers can be trained on the basics such as traffic stops, field interviews, vehicle searches, emergency vehicle positioning, and so on.